Firefox vs. Chrome

reballers

Solid State Member
Which one is best I love Firefox but I have been using chrome lately and it seems to be pretty fast and a lot more stable since the last time I used it.

I have been a Firefox guy for years. However FF has gotten really slow over the last three or four releases. I still use FF for my schooling stuff because Chrome is not supported.

I vote Chrome. They have fixed 99% of the bugs that plagued chrome at release. Its super fast and I like tabs..... Its all about the tabs..... Chrome does it better than any of the other browsers available for windows IMHO.

I also like the ease of the search function in the address bar. It simply works well.

Also did I mention I love tabs....

I vote Fire Fox, I just liek it better than any other browser. Chrome is ok but I just cant get into it

I use to use IE for awhile and then I tried out chrome and noticed a speed difference. Bookmarks are so easy to organize as well.

I use Chrome 95% of the time now. It supports flash video now and you get more screen real estate too. Firefox just looks cumbersome and there's too much at the top of the Firefox window.

Chrome is great - in my mind the better of the two. However, I still use firefox a lot simply because of the wealth of add-ons and plugins it has available. Chrome is getting there, but isn't quite there yet.

Chrome works better and i navigate very fast on Internet. Is the perfect companion for this.

But Chrome is not useful for other options. I like Firefox because have a lot of addons.

I use Chrome for Facebook games and Firefox for other apps.

But Firefox is my favorite.

Chrome has no options at top its all in a few odd icons at the side, too clean and empty for me, i need my tabs (i dont mean browser tabs)

Back
Top Bottom