bordrandomgamer

Solid State Member
What're your guys' favorite OS?

-Windows XP
-Windows Vista
-Windows 7
-Linux
-Mac OSX

I personally like Windows 7 on my main rig and Mac OSX on my laptop and other PC's

I am really only voting for vista because when I first got a vista in a computer, I was half afraid that it was going to be as bad as everyone says.It wasn't, I also actaully bought my pc with a vista a week before windows 7 came out and I was kicking myself for that one. Also, I am not a big pc person, if my pc broke down I would have a hard time figuring out the trouble even doe I am getting allot better. I still think the people who made vista did a good job SHOCKING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

What're your guys' favorite OS?

-Windows XP
-Windows Vista
-Windows 7
-Linux
-Mac OSX

I personally like Windows 7 on my main rig and Mac OSX on my laptop and other PC's

Your poll's missing some good ones.

FreeBSD, Windows server 2003, Windows server 2008, Windows server 2000. :D My vote's for server 2003. As much as i love 2008, 2003's so much "faster" and only uses 676MB!

I am really only voting for vista because when I first got a vista in a computer, I was half afraid that it was going to be as bad as everyone says.It wasn't, I also actaully bought my pc with a vista a week before windows 7 came out and I was kicking myself for that one. Also, I am not a big pc person, if my pc broke down I would have a hard time figuring out the trouble even doe I am getting allot better. I still think the people who made vista did a good job SHOCKING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

That's because we're human, we base things off one experience. Just because vista pre sp1 was bad don't mean post sp1 was too. I tried both, they were fine, just reasource heavy is all.

Back
Top Bottom