Favorite OS

Re: What is your favorite operating system?

Ubuntu FTW. I like it because it will do what you want it too. I am command line type of guy and it works well.

I've used Windows 98, XP, Vista, Linux, Windows 7 and Mac. And my favourite is by far Windows 7.

well it took me long enough to get off windows xp, but now I prefer window 7

haha, welcome to the party JCB. ;) I've been through them all, 3.11, 95, 95OSR2, 98, 98SE, ME, 2k, XP, Vista and 7. Definitely prefer 7 when it comes to Windows.

Ubuntu is my preferred linux distro by far. It's an amazing piece of coding work.

I still prefer XP. 7 has a bunch of problems, like my keyboard randomly not working on the logon screen, but working fine in windows, and every now and then when I turn on my computer the windows will maximize and minimize reeeeaaaaally slowly, and the only fix is restarting. Several people that I know suffer the same symptoms, and I've narrowed it down to Win7 x64. Just little things like that eventually annoy me to no return.

I still prefer XP. 7 has a bunch of problems, like my keyboard randomly not working on the logon screen, but working fine in windows, and every now and then when I turn on my computer the windows will maximize and minimize reeeeaaaaally slowly, and the only fix is restarting. Several people that I know suffer the same symptoms, and I've narrowed it down to Win7 x64. Just little things like that eventually annoy me to no return.

Ive got some weird issue where my mouse wont work until i unplug it then plug it in. I also get the same keyboard problem, i unplug it and plug it in.

Windows XP was my favourite and will always hold a place in my heart. Windows 7 is now my preferred OS though. Its easy to use, and it looks nice at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom