Error Message

jetsmell

In Runtime
I have the Fsx FlightSimulator. I'm trying to re-install EZDOC a camera add on. That's where the problem is . I go to the Flight 1 Web Store, where I once purchased it, with the key and password. When I click on VALIDATE , I get an error message that says : FLIGHT 1 E- COMMERCE- RUN TIME ERROR 53. I've done the registry thing, I have windows 8, the Sim was done in Windows 7 along with the EZDOC Download. The UAC Slider is all the way down. Thanks for any idea you might have.

I have the Fsx FlightSimulator. I'm trying to re-install EZDOC a camera add on. That's where the problem is . I go to the Flight 1 Web Store, where I once purchased it, with the key and password. When I click on VALIDATE , I get an error message that says : FLIGHT 1 E- COMMERCE- RUN TIME ERROR 53. I've done the registry thing, I have windows 8, the Sim was done in Windows 7 along with the EZDOC Download. The UAC Slider is all the way down. Thanks for any idea you might have.

The sim was actually made for Windows XP but was compatible for Windows 7, but I don't know about 8. I wouldn't be surprised if your addon is a 8aphobe like combat arms and other win 7 and XP games. I would ditch FSX and get Microsoft Flight, it's free

Back
Top Bottom