Error 1723 - Windows 7

Computer1234

Baseband Member
Error 1732. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or packagee vendor. Action ProductDeactivate, entry:MsiproductDeactivivate, libary: C:\Program\Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 11\avpinst.dll.

I'm trying to install an antivirus but i'm getting this error. I tired other programs but they worked. So there must be something wrong with this.

If you see this error when trying to run your application, it may indicate that the installation was interrupted before it completed. Try removing the application and installing it again.

If this is an InstallShield setup, it has been reported that running the InstallShield Script MSI separately may solve the problem (isscript.msi).

Others have reported that installing IE6 corrected the issue for them. However, it would naturally depend on the specifics of your 1723 message.

You could try that.

If this is an InstallShield setup, it has been reported that running the InstallShield Script MSI separately may solve the problem (isscript.msi).

Others have reported that installing IE6 corrected the issue for them. However, it would naturally depend on the specifics of your 1723 message

I have no idea if its install sheild or not. I don't know how to run the script separately.

I have internet explorer higher version than 6. So i should install 6?

Sorry didn't notice it was Kaspersky at first, they're not an install shield product I don't believe. And I don't know if installing IE6 will help, just something I came across.

Sounds like an issue with Kaspersky, I would contact them and see what the issue is. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Back
Top Bottom