Easy question. Vista or XP?

Vista for the newest games. You will need directX 10.

If you have new hardware and you don't have to worry about any legacy software I would reccomend Vista anyway, even if you didn't play games.

Take a look at my other thread for my hardware. I heard vista was the one to go with. Which version? Ultimate?

XP is fine, but Vista would be the way to go for a high end gaming build...the only issue with Vista is the compatibility and probs getting use to the new interface.

I'm sorry but I don't see how a OS that needs atleast a gig to run is better for gaming. Save your self the money and use XP untill it's absolutely needed to you vista for x10. No games anytime soon are going to be only x10.

I'm sorry but I don't see how a OS that needs atleast a gig to run is better for gaming. Save your self the money and use XP untill it's absolutely needed to you vista for x10. No games anytime soon are going to be only x10.

People said the same about xp when it first came out. Plus if ur not using a gig of memory for gaming even in xp your not going to be able to play that many games

Back
Top Bottom