duel booting

Dek

Beta member
ok so im trying to duel boot windows xp TO vista not vica versa anyway my bros smart with pcs and he said the only way to duel boot xp to vista is to install sata at the same time im installing xp (dangerous) look i just wanna know how to get xp on here vista sucks balls man anyway someone please help my contacts at dek12345@live.com please help if you know how to do this PLEASE

ok so im trying to duel boot windows xp TO vista not vica versa anyway my bros smart with pcs and he said the only way to duel boot xp to vista is to install sata at the same time im installing xp (dangerous) look i just wanna know how to get xp on here vista sucks balls man anyway someone please help my contacts at dek12345@live.com please help if you know how to do this PLEASE

in which case, backup your data to an external storage device, and just format your HD in XP Setup, or get windows 7.

What. the. heck?

Why do you need XP and Vista anyway? What's wrong with one or the other (or 7?) There's only very rare cases when I've seen dual booting two versions of windows to be worthwhile.

Install sata at the same time as installing XP? What's that all about? You don't install SATA, it's an interface that connects to your drives...

As said above, if you want XP on there just back up, wipe your hard drive and install XP. Simple as that. If you want to do something else then please post back using proper english, clearly stating what you want to achieve and forming your question into proper sentences with correct spelling and grammar.

Back
Top Bottom