Driver's refusing to update.

Rablor

Solid State Member
My computer has been freezing and I've found the problem is a video card driver isn't working properly. Steam also says my drivers are out of date, it is also saying the driver details are for Windows vista when i run windows 7.

I had an ATI Radeon HD 5570 card and have downloaded and re-downloaded the drivers from the website multiple times and its refusing to work.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

My computer has been freezing and I've found the problem is a video card driver isn't working properly. Steam also says my drivers are out of date, it is also saying the driver details are for Windows vista when i run windows 7.

I had an ATI Radeon HD 5570 card and have downloaded and re-downloaded the drivers from the website multiple times and its refusing to work.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

What do you mean by, it refuses to work?

It installs the drivers and everything seems to have worked, but i still freeze and get the error messages.

Okay so i go into device manager and uninstall it all like you said, then windows update starts to install the drivers and it just blue screens, then the computer wont boot and i have to do a system recovery.

Okay so i go into device manager and uninstall it all like you said, then windows update starts to install the drivers and it just blue screens, then the computer wont boot and i have to do a system recovery.

Try booting in safe mode

Okay so I've uninstalled all the cards drivers and re-installed them now, i'll just need to wait and see if it crashes again. I'll keep you updated.

Okay so I've uninstalled all the cards drivers and re-installed them now, i'll just need to wait and see if it crashes again. I'll keep you updated.

Sorry if what I told you causes any damage. I just did what you did maybe 3 days ago and it worked fine

Back
Top Bottom