Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

ROSEBLOOD

Baseband Member
I keep getting this blue screen on this new system I built for myself. I re-installed all the drivers that werent Windows Logo tested. I checked my IRQs and got this

IRQ.jpg

IRQ2.jpg

I dont know if its bad having all of those USB controlers on 1 IRQ.

Thanks in advance,

~ROSEBLOOD

Sigh...same problem happens to me....I have been too lazy to fix it though. Some possible solutions:

Defective RAM.

Try a friends ram and see if it happens. Also when do you get this error (Blue screen right?) i get it when i run benchmarks or games etc

Mostly games and when I surf the web....But I fixed the web part by fixing the drivers. Im in the process of re-installing World Of Warcraft to see if that will fix my bluescreens. The odd thing is that in my old computer this never happend. Everything is the same but the Case, Mother Board, and processor.

~ROSEBLOOD

I'll run mem test over night to see if it returns bad. I never had this problem with my old computer, I hate when hardware just goes bad out of the blue.

~ROSEBLOOD

Wow, I've run it alot at work and it returns bad. Since mem test takes so long, we normally go to our return department who has this $5,000 memory tester that can test any type of memory in a few seconds. I'll run it over there tomorrow.

~ROSEBLOOD

Back
Top Bottom