drag and drop gone

chrisf-1

Baseband Member
Hi again everyone I hope someone can give me a solution to this problem I have recently updated at great expense from XP to windows 7 ultimate and find for my hard earned pennies I can no longer drag and drop text from websites or even advertisements from the Internet to my documents ?for no other reason than use of information or reference of specifications can anyone tell me how to solve this, I am by no means an expert in fact i have never mastered the copy and paste system but with drag and drop being so easy I did not need to!!! if there is no cure for this I assume copy and paste would work if not please let me know and if it does work please explain to me in idiot terms how to do it many thanks Chris

That is an odd problem and I'm assuming something may have gone wrong with the Upgrade, would a reinstallation be out of the question?

I have done some looking about on other forums and this is apparently the way it is you can drag and drop from my documents but not to!!! so solutions welcomed or please explain to me in in idiot terms how to copy and paste thanks Chris

Back
Top Bottom