downloaded vista themes help

longshot

Solid State Member
i have a bunch of vista themes downloaded, and i cant figure out how to make them work, and i googled it and i cant find anything about it. loading, running or whatever it is you do to make them work.

download vista glazz, patch the files on your computer, the paste the themes in c:>windows> resources >themes
then double click the theme, and click apply

if that doesn't work, then you need to go to deviant.com and download them from there, then follow the instructions above

and the above instructions only work for vista sp1, not 2, i upgraded to sp2 and i had to patch it a different way

ok im a noob how do i patch shit on my computer? im completely lost.

download vista glazz, patch the files on your computer, the paste the themes in c:>windows> resources >themes
then double click the theme, and click apply

if that doesn't work, then you need to go to deviant.com and download them from there, then follow the instructions above

and the above instructions only work for vista sp1, not 2, i upgraded to sp2 and i had to patch it a different way

and what the hell is deviant.com thats some random stupid ass website.... that has nothing to do with computers at all.

ok im a noob how do i patch shit on my computer? im completely lost.

and what the hell is deviant.com thats some random stupid ass website.... that has nothing to do with computers at all.

lol deviant.com isn't just a random website, its actually a rather usefull one. it has the largest collection of hi-res wallpapers around, not to mention the themes(as mentioned above), sounds, games, utilities, the list just goes on and on. maybe you should look these things up before shooting them down so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom