In Runtime
Do you dislike Windows XP?

I dont, you can go full screen in command.com

And networking is faster in XP.

30M Lines of code in XP

(Correct me if im wrong!!) 126M Lines of code in Windows 7

293M Lines of code in Windows 8

110,000 Lines of code in Windows 95.

I am not a big fan of XP any more, I prefer Windows 7 it has some better features that XP doesn't, I think that its time to move on from XP and go to Win7..

Tech have you used Windows 7 or only XP?

Just XP. Keep hearing good things about Windows 7 and heard people will pass on Windows 8 and go for 9 instead. I won't wait for 9 and go for 7 (unless I'm kept waiting for my new apartment).

This is very true,
Having said that windows xp pro has been good in its time and is stable and excepted most programs and file system was ok I started with xp then went to vista (mistake) and now on 7 which I am happy with But if I was going to teach someone to learn computing I would start with xp then go on to 7 as system files where much more simple to understand XP is still in my favourite but windows 7 however is by far better and more graphical and more opportunity's and nicer fetcher's it is also nice to see they kept the command prompt in and added more to it the day they get rid of that will be the day I leave windows and go to mac.

So answer to your question is XP But it is time to move on and take advantage of the new feature's windows 7 has to offer however windows 7 is still quiet new and does not have to same stability as XP

You can tell I am a XP lover from this lol.

Kind Regards

Nope i love Windows XP, i think it's probably had it's time in the limelight now and it's time to move on but i think it has to go down as Microsofts best operating system so far.
I mean don't get me wrong i'm on Windows 7 now and that is certainly going to look to take that crown away from XP and it's in with a good shot, but for the moment for it's lifespan, it's reliability, it's interface, simplicity etc Windows XP is MS best OS so far.

I like windows XP
Windows XP has to be one of the best OS from Microsoft and it has been so popular to the point where Microsoft had to extend the support.
No doubt it will be used for many years to come because of its reliability & popularity.
It will not die easy.

I like XP, I just don't like to use it anymore now where it's outdated and things on Windows 7 just work better. I skipped Vista, so i had it for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom