Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
Solid State Member
Default Desperatly seeking help - gave in - now on ps3 media servers

I want to extend my thanks to everyone who tried to help "Desperately Seeking Help". I haven't been to the site for a while because I gave in and took the HDD to get it set up - don't know why $20 made such a difference but my son found someone to do it for $60. So Iwent for it and happy with the service, he upgraded me up to windows 7. Now my new problem or situation I should say. I've downloaded the PS3 media service - but it converts all my movie files to transcode mnem.. or vlc - don't think I'l have a big problem, already thinking about buying a 500 GB external HDD with usb port since I have the 64G usb and after I reformatted it from NTFS to FAT32 it holds 4 movies at a time and they play perfectly. Just wanted to get back in touch let everyone know that I passed one major problem and now playing around with a minor one. Again thanks, I kept all the information I received in a file - you never know when it'll come in handy and definitely don't want to ask same questions over again.
rhozgordon is offline   Reply With Quote

boot disk not reading, new hdd install