Deleted Temporary Internet Files

tharpdevenport

Baseband Member
I managed to accidently delete the code to a website I am building, then refreshed the page not knowing I had done it, and lost not only the opened old page, but the .txt file in Temporary Internet Files -- because I can't find it at all.

It was all specially made HTML (I write by hand and not using a program) and had links to uploaded files at a hosting site.

I am usinga computer running on Windows Vista, and using Internet Explorer. Is there anyway to recover deleted Internet Explorer Files?

Welcome to ComputerForums :)!!

Did you save the .txt file any other place then just your temporary files, like in your documents folder, a flash drive or external hdd? If so then just re-load your document and you are all set. If not then I am not to sure, I always back up my work in at least two places.

No, I did not save it anywhere. Is there anyway to recover deleted TIFs? I've heard there are programs, and if the F.B.I. can do it, then so can we.

There is one program that I have found called "IE Cache Files FlashGet". I don't really now much about it or if it is a legit program. I would try to find out more info about it before downloading it and trying it out.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom