Customizing folder troubles

diaz06

Beta member
Hello, I'm Anton, i work as a photographer in Europe. I work with a lot of people and as a result i have a lot of named folders. Do you guys know how can i mark it in some way? For example would be great if i can put "half-done" or "completed" marks on folder(I use Windows 7).
Thanks for any help!

Why not just have 2 folders and sort the other folders according to if the job is done or not.

Like one folder would be called Done and the other one called Incomplete.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

You could also give them another folder icon.
Right click on a folder that's done and choose properties. Then go to the customize tap.
In there you can see "change icon". Change it to whatever you define as "done".

The other way is just faster

Why not just have 2 folders and sort the other folders according to if the job is done or not.

Like one folder would be called Done and the other one called Incomplete.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

You could also give them another folder icon.
Right click on a folder that's done and choose properties. Then go to the customize tap.
In there you can see "change icon". Change it to whatever you define as "done".

The other way is just faster

Just because I'm kinda creative person and i like all to be really fancy ;)

Thanks a lot for your advice, I'll try!

Heh, Cynthia is that way. Cannot have just ONE or two folders... everything in its place based on name LOL
I completely agree with BikerEcho up there. You can change the folder icon, and even add icons that you want to use. I wish you luck, and Welcome! :)

Hey there again guys!
I've tried to customize folder in "Properties" of folders but icons there are to boring. So later i faced a lot of software and only FolderMarker had trial period. I didn't pay for that yet, but for now it works properly and i completely satisfied.
Thx to all! Good luck

Thanks for letting us know, glad you found a solution!

The icons Windows provides are usually a bit crap, but you can convert any pictures you like into icons (I think). A quick google search of "convert picture to icon file" should come up with a few different ways of doing it!

This way, you don't have to pay for any software, you can just pick any image you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom