Curiosity

FireDust

In Runtime
Hey guys, today I found a strange code browsing Pastebin (I was really bored), this is only a piece of the 1014 Line code, and I would like to know what programming language it is.

Code:
# Commands:						  #
# !legend @system					  #
# !legend @rootable					  #
# !legend @cleanlogs					  #
# !legend @socks5					  #
[...]

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Wow, I saved the code as a .txt file on my PC and my Antivirus detected it as Backdoor:perl - Shellbot. what is that shiz???

Last edited by a moderator:
You found yourself a program that turns your PC into a 'Bot' for whoever owns that server. With a network of Bots, groups can perform DDoS attacks, distribute files, all kinds of illegal crap through your PC. I would report that file to PasteBin, even though nothing will likely happen. The language is Perl.

You found yourself a program that turns your PC into a 'Bot' for whoever owns that server. With a network of Bots, groups can perform DDoS attacks, distribute files, all kinds of illegal crap through your PC. I would report that file to PasteBin, even though nothing will likely happen. The language is Perl.

Reported, I'm still shocked what all you can find on Pastebin....

Back
Top Bottom