Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Software and Operating Systems
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #1
Beta Member
Default Crazy problems with the shift key and scroll bar

My problems is complicated. Here's the problem...
For some reason I can not select more than one picture at a time when I'm trying to attach them on an email either from my picture library or from my external drive. It won't work either when I'm trying to select multiple pictures to Facebook or my personal site. Now the Funny thi g here is that when I'm transfering pictures from my library to my external drive or from one drive to another I'm able to select or highlight all the pictures that I want and it works just fine.
And just so you all know how I'm doing this. I would normally highlight the first picture and press/hold down the shift key and I select the rest of the pictures with my arrow key.

Now my second problem is with the scroll bar. In a few programs and windows it goes on it's own to the top.

I've had my operating system reinstalled a d reformatted my harddrives and these 2 problems are still here please help someone

Tankman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Site Team
Default Re: Crazy problems with the shift key and scroll bar

Some email clients simply won't allow you to attach multiple files at once. Try holding ctrl and clicking each pic for Facebook.

Try a different mouse for the scrolling problem. Maybe the middle wheel is getting stuck or malfunctioning.
Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote