Computer screen loses signal, loads windows in safe mode but not normal windows.

event_horizon

Beta member
My computer, windows xp is acting up.

When I turn it on the screen flickers and even gives me the "no signal" sign for a second or two on and off. It takes a long time to load the initial screen when it shows the options for BIOS and set up. It does load windows safe mode and I am able to move around the screen once logged in and the screen does not lose signal at all. But when I choose start windows normally the computer goes blank (black) and nothing happens.
*Last good known configuration did nothing.
*System restore did not do anything either, even went way further before the problems began.
*By the way I didn't do anything my self that should have caused this and no one is talking so... gotta figure it out my self.

Already reset BIOS and made sure everything is connected right (RAM etc.)

I also noticed from safe mode that my anti virus (avast) is off and won't scan or anything. Tried to click on it to turn it on but nothing happens.

Could it be a virus and not hardware problem? Any suggestions please, thank you!

i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW dot ijinni dot COM.any issues. just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.

Back
Top Bottom