computer not runing downloaded programs

rzkas

Solid State Member
Hi and how are you? i need some serious help? i used to watch youtube video, go to forum.corvetteforum.com but now i can't.

my laptop keeps telling me to download adobe. i have downloaded adobe and installed it over five times but it still keeps asking me to download adobe. Yesterday, i tried to access another site for school. it asked me to download silverlight. i did download the program and installed it. but still i cannot access the site and the computer is still asking me to download silverlight when ever i tried tot access the site.

programs/softwares are downloaded and installed but seems like they are not running or laptop doesn't recognise to allow me to do what i want to do.

how do i go about to fix this issue?

i have toshiba L455D-S5976 with amd, windows 7

thanks

Download CCleaner 3.13.1600 - FileHippo.com

Download.. run.. open.. clean the system and double clean it then click registry and run it and fix all errors then try...

Or it could be because your internet security level is set to high, on the internet explorer check tools/properties or setting/properties and click security tab and you can see the level their

Hi? i have run cleaner and fix all problems. when i looked in my control panel, i saw all the program that i have installed. the adobe and silverlight is there. but my computer still asking me to download this program. i can't watch videos, neither go to a forum like www.forum.corvetteforum.com

help pls

is your date/time correct lol.. it's odd but it stops you from using a site because of the certificate dates

tommygirl said try chrome, give it ago

Fixed....lol
pls stop joking . i have serious problem. yes date and time are correct. ok i will download chrome and try it out.

but i was using explorer before this issue started to watch youtube , yahoo videos, go to the forum and also listen to online radio.

i have installed and uninstalled and installed it again but still asking me to download adobe. i did the same for the silverlight but still asking me to download. these files are in my control panel unistall and installed folder.

Back
Top Bottom