Compaq Notebook Nc6120

firstjos

Beta member
Hello - My name is Johnson Okunade - a nigerian and a dbase developer.

I own a Computer Notebook - Compaq Nc 6120 running on Windows XP Professional SP2.

The Windows Crashed some two days ago - and i have been trying to get it back since - but because I am in a location far from my base where I have the original Compaq Software - I decided to visit the Compaq site - did all the registration and was appalled to now read that i should have contacted them using the System itself to enable them retrieve all the information. ( i am beginning to wonder how possible that could have been since the sysstem had crashed or someone had not told them this before)

I am thus coming to this forun (for the first time) to inquire whether anyone can help with the original CD for the installation - i.e. Windows Professional SP2 for Compaq Notebook Nc 6120

If u have - please help send as an attachment to my email johnsonokunade@gmail.com or firstjos@yahoo.com

I will appreciate it and thanks a lot

Johnson oKunade

1st of all i want to "welcome you to Computer Forums".. also i have moved your thread to operating systems.

Ok , all you need to do for the install is to have your laptop boot from the CD/drive in the boot order: have a look here for setting up the install.

Back
Top Bottom