Color hate

It's true. Yellow sucks. When someone shows cowardice you call them yellow.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Hate Black and dark brown. Wear white or tan cowboy hats and favorite color is Blue/Green or Green Teal.:)

You'd like the bathroom I just finished remodeling.

Everybody wondered why i changed the interior to teal green in the truck. Still plan to paint the outside white with green teal striping..one of those days...:whistling:

I had a 55 Chevy in the original teal that was really nice. It had white leather seats with a teal stripe running down the center where each person sat

I love my stuff black. I wanted to paint my room black when I was a younger but my parents didn't allow it and called me crazy. I ended up with dark grey.

Black on cars is great, but it dirt and scratches show easier on it and I don't have a garage.

Ya know, That color black is common here in south Texas. Seems they would want a lighter color as the heat makes Black and other dark colors that much hotter. The a/c on those vehicles has to work harder to keep it cooler than what it would be if lighter colored. My truck was black with silver center stripe. Sanded it down and have it (or did have it), ready to paint white. I just need to get...motivated to finish it....yeah that.....

Back
Top Bottom