Clearing out Junk Files

Nightguy512

Beta member
I know im kinda new but ive been browsing these forums for a while for good advise so i thought id share a piece of software that i found to be pretty useful. It basically cleans up hidden junk files that take up space for no reason.. You can find review here.. Has been scanned and is a good legit program :) Tell us how much space you cleared up.. Oh and here a review for it on softpedia

BleachBit Review - BleachBit Download - Softpedia

And the download of software
Download BleachBit-0.8.8-setup.exe for free on uploading.com

enjoy some free space
Oh and its totally free in case i forgot to mention

Yea thats the problem.. Ive tried to use system cleanup and all that mess and it doesnt deleted all the junk files.. I did that and i got 44mb with system clean up and then 1.7 gigs with this program.. So i mean thats a big difference..

The Truth

BleachBit is a very nimble tool in the hands of a computer-savvy user. It can be dangerous when used by novices, but even the worst case scenario should only result in nothing more than an inconvenience and the need to reset some options.

Lacks documentation as well.

Edit: Might as well be constructive right? Give CCleaner a try, it does just about the same thing and it's a little more 'trusted.'

Why not just use ccleaner? Cleans registery and MANY portions of your system just fine. I've used it and many others have without problems, gets the job done and speeds up the computer.

+1 I edited my comment before seeing yours and you were on the same track.

Back
Top Bottom