Calling WoW nerds...

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
Okay, So on my first proper day off in weeks I get a stupid problem with my TV PC. All set up over the weekend, all day yesterday installing and updating WoW... Played it last night on fair settings (pretty old PC, was really pleased with the fps i was getting, about 55-60 in dungeons) was great, loving teh WoW...

until;

I log in this morning, queue up and enter as tank... charge the first mob and bam... 1fps and occasional audio sticking... and then complete crash and non responsive. Thought maybe it was a random one-off thing So i log back in, still in same instance, charge the second mob and the same thing happens.

D: what do? :(

Your computer doesnt have enough mana :p

Have you tried lowering to the lowest possible settings to see if it still happens? If so, maybe its a problem with the realm (server) being glitchy, perhaps due to a new patch?

Never mind I found out what it was, when i copied my old addon files across It had a massively out of date version of Recount (like, mid-WOTLK sorta time) so when I attacked anything, instead of recording the damage done to the mobs it just crashed out lol

Back
Top Bottom