Burn 7.7GB on DVD

you can try shrink certian files like the program files and leave the run files unshrunk.
or just get a new burner.
or just get the original disc.

Another possible option would be a firmware update for your drive. I managed to get dual layer support for my laptop drive from a firmware update.

Hey fellas I have an .iso file which is like 7.7 gigs but I only have a regular dvd burner. Is there a way to burn this file onto 2 DVDs?

You need a Dual layer DVD disc and a Dual layer capable DVD burner. I don't know if it breaks in to two discs. You could try.

if i was in your position which im not sure you even look at this n e more its a fairly old thread

but i would first try DVD SHRINK if the ISO would not split then yeah your best option is to get a dual layer burner

but always try the free option first

that is actually realy good for game s, i did it back with the sims cos i was sick of scratching up my cd's , then i found a no cd patch which was even better

i always do it if extracting the iso doesnt work. its very handy. if its a legit game or even a not so legit one this method will work so its good

yeah great idea can i just suggest POWER ISO aswell if some people dont like alcahol

Back
Top Bottom