BSOD error on windows 10

Norxk

Solid State Member
Hello guys, i've been facing a problem from last 3 days, my pc restart alone and says bad pool header with a blue screen..
What happening there? i have run on cmd sfc /scannow and i run programms for malwares, my drivers is up to date perfectly...
please help me

Maybe a system restore. Sounds like you got hit with a virus that messed up the start up. If you cannot get to your screen, try the iso and get the system restore from that. Back it up to say a week or even more if this has been a ongoing issue. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

If it is a real BSOD there will be an error number, something like 0x00000017. That number would be useful in helping with a diagnoses.

A screenshot could help... with a phone or something.
All I know is that RAM has something called pool.
Personally I'd test the RAM if the notification is legit.

o to Settings > Update & security > Recovery.
Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
After the computer restarts, you'll see a list of options.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

Bad pool header means that there is something problem with the windows memory. This can be caused by a variety of issues, including corrupted system files, outdated or malfunctioning device drivers, or malware. Here are a few other things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
  • Check for any recently installed software or hardware that may be causing the issue. If you recently installed something new, try uninstalling it and see if the problem goes away.
  • Run the built-in memory diagnostic tool in Windows to check for any issues with your RAM.
  • Check for any over heating issue, as it could be a symptom of a overheating problem.
  • Run the disk check utility to check for any disk errors.
  • If all of these steps fail, you may want to consider a system restore, to revert back to a previous state where the system was working fine.

Hello guys, i've been facing a problem from last 3 days, my pc restart alone and says bad pool header with a blue screen..
What happening there? i have run on cmd sfc /scannow and i run programms for malwares, my drivers is up to date perfectly...
please help me
What I would do is make a backup of the data on your HDD/SSD. Then I would do a full reinstall with one of the following BSD systems:
GhostBSD, helloSystem, FreeBSD, DragonflyBSD or OpenBSD.
These systems are among the most robust systems that exist and for every purpose you have in mind there are usually several professional open source apps.

Nobara Project, Void Linux, Mint, Artix Linux, MX Linux, Devuan, NixOS and Clear Linux are also good options, but slightly less robust than BSD.
You should know that Linux has been more reliable and less buggy than windows for more than 20 years.

It is not difficult to adapt to these systems. It is perfectly possible that you can work better with Mint or Nobara Project after 10 minutes of use than you ever could with windows after decades of use.

@Yael-S. and some others,
Don't you think it's completely pointless to offer suggestions more than three years later, and what's more, this guy is probably already dead because he hasn't responded to anything in over a 3 year.
Of course, there is also a real possibility that it was just another troll who just thought out this question and don't want never at all any ansvers.

Back
Top Bottom