Bluetooth Driver Problems

BrokenPandora

Beta member
Hi! I own a Samsung NP-NC0110 netbook, Windows 7 32-bit. I am a fairly advanced user in the sense that I do manipulate my registry and the like.

Anyway, I was stupid enough to accidentally uninstall my Bluetooth radios from device manager when I couldn't update my Intel Centrino Wireless Bluetooth High Speed Adapter from SWupdate. I somehow managed to reinstall it (forgot all the steps I did) but since then I've been unable to send pics from my Nokia C3 (which is the same one I used before) to this netbook. Whenever I try to connect, my phone says that "Service not supported by other device".

What should I do? I've been checking the properties of my reinstalled bluetooth driver and it says it's working properly.

PS: I am new here and a total noob I suppose, so pls tell me if I'm even asking in the right place.

Have you tried going to Samsung's website and looking for their actual drivers for the bluetooth, You may to reset it to factory settings if it's really important for you to have it.

Thank you. ^^

Actually, I think that is where I managed to reinstall my bluetooth. On the surface, my bluetooth looks perfectly normal again (with the notification icon back and the settings and the fact that it has reappeared in the device manager). However, whenever I try to send pics from my cp, it just takes forever and I realize nothing is happening. Is it also possible that there's something wrong with my cp? (not that I've messed with it or anything)

I might try system restore eventually, but definitely not now because I don't have money for an external hard drive yet to serve as my backup. :(

Back
Top Bottom