Big user account problem

zxcvb

Beta member
I have big xp user account problem. It keeps reseting. Yesterday it worked fine. Today when I first loginned in ir worked fine also. But after few minutes use I got spammed with messege that avg 2013 antivirus got problem with one of its program files. I decided to fix update it. After update it asked to restart my system. After restart When I loggined to my xp user account I noticed that all my setings were reseted to original settings (every setting starting from language and visual options to internet explorer home page and favourites were resseted). And I cant instal my antivirus again because it show that error had occured. Now every time I restart my computer my settings are restarted again and again. Is there any way to fix it without losing my data?

It should be easy to fix.

Boot into safe mode and after you login, click no at the prompt to do a system restore. Restore to a date before you applied those settings.

Boot into safe mode with networking, clicking yes at the prompt, and open IE, download mbam. Run, install, open, update, scan, remove items.

This should clear it up.

Back
Top Bottom