Being Kicked back to Desktop

DogSong

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, when I play my online games (Battlefield Play4Free, CrossFire, and Americas Army) The maps will start to load for crossfire and BP4F and I will be kicked back to the desktop. The game will still be running, but I have to go to the task manager to end the process because I click on the icon on the taskbar, and it will not pull back up. On america's army 3, I'll start playing and about every 30 seconds, I'll be kicked back to the desktop, but I can pull it back up, only to be kicked off again. I've checked my firewall, and security system, neither of them are the criminals, and my router has complete access from my desktop. And as I type right now, I the border around the top of my browser will go light as if I clicked off it, and I have to click back on to the screen to keep typing.... Thanks!

Sounds like the simplified version of this is something keeps stealing focus from your active program.

Have you run any anti-malware tools?

I know this might just be a shot in the dark, but have you tried playing your on-line games using a different browser?

When I say online, I mean like it has its own servers, no browser needed. And yes I ran malwarebytes but last night I was playing the games without any problems and I suddenly had the problems again today. It's even doing it for my offline games (Farming Simulator)

Back
Top Bottom