Bass Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the 1st one, doesnt sound to bad..Good job, but how is it a bass test?

Dev0115 said:
I listened to the 1st one, doesnt sound to bad..Good job, but how is it a bass test?
becuase its bassy.. I used it to test my speakers.. so far they go.. Try the other one!

lol, I have some songs that do that for me..

Snoop Dog ft Pharell- Drop it like its hot
50cent- Just a lil bit
and so on...all my songs are super bassy

Dev0115 said:
lol, I have some songs that do that for me..

Snoop Dog ft Pharell- Drop it like its hot
50cent- Just a lil bit
and so on...all my songs are super bassy
lol
when I used to like rap. I downloaded drop it likes it hot.. sounded ok with teh bass. than I used my editor program and got like 2x the bass ;)

I havent used it yet, but those seem just like Bassy songs, not an actualy dB bass test. Bass test is only car audio, because you can set the Hz of your sub.

ArrizX said:
I havent used it yet, but those seem just like Bassy songs, not an actualy dB bass test. Bass test is only car audio, because you can set the Hz of your sub.
yea, well the songs I have are all edited and ready for my dads truck. 2x1000W 12inch subs. The radio sounds like crap.. When I put my music on its like thump! :D

ArrizX said:

Pro-Audio.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom