And the award for the Best Browser goes to??

Jayda

Solid State Member
Hallo peeps! I thought it would be interesting to hear your viewers. Well, given that both Mozilla and Chrome are widely used. If it was the Oscars..which browser would you most likely hand in an award to? :flowers:

I like chrome. That's what I use most often. I have a portable copy of firefox on a flash drive that comes in handy sometimes.

Tor for research

IE for personal (banking, no searches/browsing/etc)

IceDragon for else

Virtualized System on chrome for time wasters (e.g. meme sites, news)

I have used Chrome for a few years now. I don't know why but lately it seems to be slowing down and sometimes it doesn't want to load all the pictures or videos. Not sure what gives....

For the longest time I have always used Firefox, but after Chrome came out I switched to that and I love it.

Also I avoid IE like the plague, I always had problems with it, but that's just MHO.

I avoid IE like the plague, I always had problems with it, but that's just MHO.

It has quite a few problems. Some institutions still target it as a browser though, or at least ensure compatibility. These typically include educational or financial institutions, so it's good to use as a dedicated browser. Pandora doesn't work in IE without config changes, so yes, IE is not a good every day use kind of browser.

I have used Chrome for a few years now. I don't know why but lately it seems to be slowing down and sometimes it doesn't want to load all the pictures or videos. Not sure what gives....

I have always known Chrome to be the browser with super fast loading ability. Maybe the slow down when it comes to page loading might be caused by other reasons?

I had ad fender in mine for some time but after i went to a 64 bit os i installed it again and i almost couldn't get anywhere on-line at all. I took it out and after seeing the browser seeming to working well i tried to reinstall it and it did the same thing again. so i took it out and i ended up taking out chrome and reinstalling it but it is not as fast and loads weird sometimes and sometimes it just cranks without going to the next page. If i stop and then reload it will go ahead and load the next page. It is up to date or so it says and have been sending reports including blank pages so they can see whats happening. so far nothing. I think that that ad fender has somehow screwed up the browser or maybe the modem. i don't think its the computer.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom