This is the model for a project based in an Automobile factory in the UK.
1. The initial inputs are demand forecast, difference in dealer inventory and difference in Product Distribution Centre (PDC) inventory. I have the data for 37 months starting from May 2011 to May 2014. So I have created a 37-day schedule for each of them, each day representing each month.
2. These 3 inputs have to be then added for which I have used the Actual Production process and I need the output as the sum of these 3 inputs which is the production quantity for that month. I doubt if the expressions I have used are correct or not. Please check it once.
3. Then the actual production quantity is added to the factory inventory of last month and the factory shipments are subtracted from that to get the factory inventory of this month. I have used the Inventory Valuation for the same.
4. Similarly the other inputs for calculating Net total assets and the Operating costs are added in the respective processes and I have used "Schedules" for inputting all of them.
5. I need the OPACC (Operating Profit after Capital Charge) value which is calculated in OPACC Calculation process and then want to record that particular value. This OPACC has to be maximized which is the ultimate objective of my project.
It is showing the error as "Undefined identifier: Schedule_1" or "Undefined Identifier: Schedule_2" etc etc with all the schedules while running.