Any of you music producers?

G9

Daemon Poster
Of this whole community, there's got to be at least one music producer!

I'm just asking, because I recently got Fruity Loops... and this discussion hasn't been picked up yet (hopefully).

And in conclusion, I've also got a podcast (available on iTunes) where I can post your songs. I'm focusing on the Indie market as of now.

Hey :)

Yeah, I would call myself a composer, more than a music producer.

I use a MIDI keyboard, and VSTi instruments.

I'm hoping to get a keyboard with weighted 88 keys for better playing, and also some synths (can cost alot of money), for instance Collosus (about £400)

I have produced a few good pieces of music in my time here on earth.

My best one being my newest, I call Mood Synth.

Made in the best free music program ever: Renoise (a tracker based sequencer)

I'm trying to make an album, and I'm half way through programming in the second piece :)

You'll have to hear it sometime. Its ambient/trance/classical, and stands at 4 mins, 22 seconds :)

That's like a loop mixing system, right? And I'm assuming you use the Mac platform? Can you get your stuff out on mp3?

Im in a band. Started when I was 15. Still a garage band. Wrote songs never got them recorded. :rolleyes: ahh well

We should go to a studio. We sound like alice in chains with audioslave and sound garden. Just need a singer. thats what im guessing the reason we never recorded its all intrumental.

Back
Top Bottom