Any new PC's and OS coming out soon

by: Lord Kalthorn
Yeah; it will. Its not even a Beta 1 yet so you can't expect much from it at all. By the time its in Beta 2 and full release it will be compatable with absolutly everything. Even and especially Blue Lasor DVD Writers; which are supertastic.

Yep, and i heard that the blue laser beam is very tiny, compared 2 the red laser beams of now.....being able to squeeze about 30 music cd's on just one cd.....that's wicked

I have the LongHorn 4051 Version and let me tell u the new way of "stacking" multiple source files is kool and the new Filing system works but yea the system requirements are large and the alhpa builds SUCK ..lol installed it on a comp at school crashed with in 10 minutes...well i hope when its released that Microsuck Fixes all the wholes....but here a question....5 gigs of space for windows? means the code it billions of pages long...= PROGGYS ARE GONNA TAKE FOR EvER AND MORE CDS to write...lol

Nah - they'll put it on a DVD - the Alpha is on a DVD - so why moan about CDs?

Doesn't matter that Windows is Billions or Trillions when Aero is in of lines long when it should be used on a 64-bit 5Ghz+ Machine.

And I thought the joke was Microsucks? Obviously somebody thought that was getting old... :D

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
yayay!! blu disc is pimpin it.. man 50 gigs storag oh yaya!
It does sound great. I prefer HD-DVD for the sound but as long as it holds more than a DVD I'm happy. They could call it a Poo-DVD and I'd still like it.

Lol! It being a Dell certainly would answer it; but Longhorn isn't very stable in Alpha anyway. Although - compared to most Alpha Build Operating Systems its quite amazing in the stability.

yeah, it sounds like it's gunna be a mega-monster...
i can't wait til they get all the bugs worked out...then i'm there !!!

The newest OS to come out will be Apples Tiger. Lonhorn wont be out until 2006 so you are stuck with XP.

AH a dell man do they ever suck. They hire druggies to be their spokes person.

yah and also thier pcs are so cheap that the hard drives are held in by plastic for teh optiplexes

Back
Top Bottom