Any advice with audio making...

drogan

Baseband Member
Right I went onto newgrounds one fair day and then to the audio section...jaw dropped with the ammount of awesome music people were making......Now heres my question lol..I am poor and the only audio program I have is audacity now is there any way I can make music to the level that the users on newgrounds are making or will I have to win the lottery and buy some expensive hardware....my brother had abbleton live 6 but I teyed using it and it was beyond me..

My friend, Newgrounds Audio was also my inspiration!

Post in their audio forum, but I can help as well. You need to spend triple digits at the least to get good music going. Most of the guys at the NG AP use a program called Fruity Loops, which you can get for $149. However, the instruments in this program aren't good enough. Vanguard is the cheapest really good electronica virtual instrument I can point you to, as it's $70 I believe.

IMO if you have the skills you don't need to spend a lot of money at all...

there are plenty of free programs out there that do the things that thee expensive programs do.

it's just you might have to use three or four packages rather than one big one with a lot of plugins!

out of interest, what sort of music do you guys make?

Back
Top Bottom