Air Bubble

Berne

In Runtime
Hi All,

I have like an airbubble size of half a fingerprint at my taskbar, its like water or something got onto the monitor but the pixel software cannot remove it...does anyone have any ideas before I send the monitor off to the manufacturer...?

I tried the tweaks for pixel damage but all failed...I hear it could be something to do with the tech end of the monitor, Im all ears to advice. If anyone has had this error onscreen before please relate cause and resolution.

Berne

If its under warranty then send it back. If you damage it while trying to fix it, you will void your warranty.

Berne said:
Hi All,

I have like an airbubble size of half a fingerprint at my taskbar, its like water or something got onto the monitor but the pixel software cannot remove it...does anyone have any ideas before I send the monitor off to the manufacturer...?

I tried the tweaks for pixel damage but all failed...I hear it could be something to do with the tech end of the monitor, Im all ears to advice. If anyone has had this error onscreen before please relate cause and resolution.

Berne
yeah same kind of thing happened to a friends laptop after he dropped it so he sent it off and hp (i think ) replaced the screen

Back
Top Bottom