The Advantages and Disadvantages of Dual Booting Windows and Linux?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Interesting idea!

Nice Avatar! Where'd you get it from?

It's the album cover for Static X's album "Shadow Zone" ... Dave enabled Custom Avatars for Mods only. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Woe is Kalthorn! Here I am with the Windows Logo while the Mods are living it up with Custom Avatars! :D

Well ... I'm the only one living it up since I'm the only one around to notice ... and it was me that got him to give me the privilege of Custom avatars. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Why can't Guru's get Custom Avatars? :D

Because my mummy says I'm special >.>

*cough* Erm ... probably because David knew that if he didn't give me them, he would get continuous pokes and prods from me about it. =P

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! I'm sure your mummy did!

Oh! Its that way is it! :D Look down there!
|
\ /

Pfft. You should know my annoyingness by now - even you can't match that level of intimidation against David. =P

Nice sig by the way. =P

Yeah! Its a nice signiture! Lol! I'm sure you probably did annoy him! Hopefully he'll feel sorry for me. I have this really nice avatar I use on my Forum with a Page Three Girl! Either that or the Prussian Eagle.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Yeah! Its a nice signiture! Lol! I'm sure you probably did annoy him! Hopefully he'll feel sorry for me. I have this really nice avatar I use on my Forum with a Page Three Girl! Either that or the Prussian Eagle.

One problem - you'll have to resize them to 65x65 Pixels - this place has got a limit.

Back
Top Bottom