Adobe premiere pro CS5 won't install

Computer1234

Baseband Member
I have windows 7 yet it still says minium system requirements are not met. Please let me know what else i might require.

I will post my system information.

Rating: 1.0 Windows experience Index.

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.20GHx

Installed memory(RAM): 1.00 GB

System type: 32-bit operaying system.

# Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
# 64-bit operating system required: Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 or Windows® 7
# 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended).

I guess its not going to work.

What if i upgrade my computer, will i lose all my data?

Computer123, depending on how comfortable you are upgrading hardware (RAM, cpu, hd, etc) it may or may not be more cost effective to upgrade that box. You only listed the CPU, Memory and OS. You also want to look at what graphics card you're using as well, depending on how you're trying to use CS5. If you were to upgrade that computer, i'm assuming you'd get a new mobo, cpu, hd, RAM, graphics card, power supply and 64-bit Win7 (basically a new computer). My suggestion, assuming the computer in question is working properly, is to use it for another purpose, and purchase/build a machine capable of running Adobe PP CS5. Always backup your data properly even if you're not performing upgrades. Storage, either attached or remote, is relatively cheap. To answer your question, an *upgrade* that you would need to perform to bring that computer up to the base requirements for Adobe PP CS5 may put your data in harms way if not performed properly. My 2 cents, time to start shopping for a new box if PP CS5 is a necessity.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom