Administrator Query

Berne

In Runtime
Hi All,

Is it possible to become an administrator of a computer if I was not defaulted during windows installation?

If so please advise how this would be done.

Berne...

well as long as someone has the admin account he can create other accounts with admin priviledges.

mammikoura said:
well as long as someone has the admin account he can create other accounts with admin priviledges.

Hi Mam,

In short, issue solved.
I was trying to change scenery in my flightsim, but no joy, message states only Administrators have access, I think oh there must be a problem with my XP software, so I go searching but I cannot find a reference as to who is the administrator on my own computer, now Im thinking Im almost sure I loaded myself as Administrator...? Anyhow turns out this evening I ran all my anti software and a full computer health check, then I get a PM telling me to check out the simple steps of 'Control Panel, User Accounts and low and Bhold there I am listed as the computer Administrator....so my issue lies with the FS2004 simulator message, just goes to show how a newbie can be sent on a wild goose chase...?

We live and learn. Thanks for the assitance.

Berne...

Back
Top Bottom