!!

Jakehinojo

BSOD
Help!!

i accidentally removed the operating system from my laptop and i need it fixed! am i able to download an OS onto a DVD-R disk? if so, how can i put an OS on there??

Re: Help!!

Well if you want help you have to give some information. What happened to your o/s? You can't just accidentally remove it. Will it not boot? Were you formatting something? We aren't mind readers.

If the point of the thread is to get a pirated copy of an o/s then we won't help you.

Well if you want help you have to give some information. What happened to your o/s? You can't just accidentally remove it. Will it not boot? Were you formatting something? We aren't mind readers.

If the point of the thread is to get a pirated copy of an o/s then we won't help you.

i tried to do a factory reset on it to restore it to when i bought it, but in the process it froze up for like 7 minutes, so i forced it to shut down , and when i turned it on, it took me to a black screen that says: ERR2ERR3 Operating system not found.

so i have NO idea what to do

and i dont mean a PIRATED copy.

i have an ubuntu download on my PC, but i dont know how to put it on my laptop...

You'd better go get you a copy of Ubuntu, it's free, and thus can't really be pirated!

EDIT: Good Lord... I look at the screen for 5 minutes waiting to post, and all the sudden you all post what I was waiting for...

Back
Top Bottom