5 PC "Must Haves"

haha yea - Piriform is owned by Microsoft and thanks for the feedback guys. I only put iTunes because I didnt have anything else to put and I didnt want 2 double up on antivirus or anything. :)

Great, nice release, but you have a few spelling mistakes. Like "aplle" = should be "apple".
Not run by Google, but made and maintained by.

CCleaner:

You obviously don't know the program that well. It now comes with all copies of Windows 7 and Windows vista.

Anyway, other than that great guide.

I have windows 7 ultimate x64 and It didn't come with my copy?

Avast! > All

iTunes > all (because I have an iPhone...)

Onyx > all (because of ze macs? :D)

Firefox > all (because I just like it better than Chrome, a lot better)

[/my2cents]

and I really don't see what 90% of users would do with TeamViewer. Bomgar is FTW. I love that stuff at work, makes the job 40,000 times easier.

Teamviewer to me, is a great program that has helped me a lot - in one of my other posts, I needed help creating a share folder and because of Teamviewer, Thorlon was able to do it for me and I could see how he did it and it only took about 10 mins max. As Isayd when I started the thread, Teamviewer has other features like Presentation or Meetings which is also a great help if you work from home or in a group or business that uses computers a lot.

I have gone off Avast! because I find that Vipre works better and searches deeper on my computer for problems.

@Dngrsone - OUCH! Thats not nice!

rollin.gif

Back
Top Bottom