YouTube audience expansion.

Having a website is nice, especially since yours looks great, but I'm not sure if that's the way to go. I mean social networks are more popular than ever and most businesses and artists tend to have "profiles" instead of websites.

Also, in your videos, instead of empty descriptions you should have links to your website, social network profiles, etc.

Keep in mind that YouTube is getting increasingly dumb and the channels with the most views are the ones posting sensationalist content and dumb titles, and I'm afraid your channel isn't quite like that.

I think it may be hard to find good tutorials, since this changes all the time. The best thing you can do is take a look at similar, more popular channels and see what they are doing. I don't think there is a better way than that.

I totally agree with that statement. Although "dumb" has to be the understatement of the year. YouTube is also extremely juvenile in it's content and, whilst there is a small amount of interesting stuff still there if you are prepared to look, the index page only shows complete and utter tat which, IMO, makes potential audiences go elswhere.

Something you'll want to search is "SEO" (Search Engine Optimisation) which is a set of techniques used to optimise your content for search engines, and these days The Algorithm sitting behind every content network.

As an FYI, I had a look at the channel and you've got a Subscriber. I picked a new 55" 1500HDR TV recently and your "Autumn Relaxation Along Slippery Rock Creek" looks gorgeous on it.

My only critique is that you likely need to upload more regularly to build a channel.

And my only recommendation would be perhaps to do another video in the exact same place as the Autumn one once a month to be able to demonstrate the change in seasons - throw the 12 videos into a playlist and you've got more content, chained together.

Thw only way you can expand the audience is by sharing the video across the platforms like social media and other stuff

Back
Top Bottom