YouTube audience expansion.

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Hello everyone. Hope all is well!

I come to you for advice on how to increase traffic/subs to my new youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwDCU2EvCQvbP6MIXD2bVg
(I'd be more then thrilled if any one here or old CF buddies of mine would sub to my channel :lol:)

I have begun to dabble with recording wildlife videos. Hope to have more in the next few weeks, weather depending.

I get the whole "Create good content and the subs will come" mentality. But i just mean, is there a way to see what keywords for tagging videos are most popular. Any tried and true tutorials on how to market these channels?

I'm basically trying to get 1000 subs so i can start earning extra cash to allow myself to purchase a pro body DSLR. I have also submitted images for stock photo works.

Here is others of my work if interested.

https://www.manns-woodland-perspective.com/

Having a website is nice, especially since yours looks great, but I'm not sure if that's the way to go. I mean social networks are more popular than ever and most businesses and artists tend to have "profiles" instead of websites.

Also, in your videos, instead of empty descriptions you should have links to your website, social network profiles, etc.

Keep in mind that YouTube is getting increasingly dumb and the channels with the most views are the ones posting sensationalist content and dumb titles, and I'm afraid your channel isn't quite like that.

I think it may be hard to find good tutorials, since this changes all the time. The best thing you can do is take a look at similar, more popular channels and see what they are doing. I don't think there is a better way than that.

Yeah i just made the channel 48 hours ago.

I'll have to create a google doc with all the copy/paste info so i can keep everything symmetrical in the descriptions.

What is a "Profile" you refer to? The website is a listing of what I'd consider my best photos. Hoping to use them to sell prints on aluminum, direct shipped to customers. Payed through PayPal.

Suppose thats all i'll have to do, see what other channels are doing and use their experiences to guide myself.

I also need to make a video of multiple bird clips since people apparently like to have their cats watch these videos while they are not home to keep them occupied? lol

Yeah that's what I'm talking about.

On every description you should include links to everything. You should have one text file for each social network (and your website) and simple copy/paste every time you post something.

Why are you using link shorteners?

Shortened links are suspicious. Unless there is a character limit (like in Twitter) it would be better not to have them shortened.

I mean there could be anything behind a shortened link. That's why I don't think it's a good idea. As a principle, I don't click on shortened links unless I really trust the source. Which is never! [emoji14]

I'll keep that in mind for the website links.
Although most of the gear links start with amazon or BH so if people dont trust those, i dont know what to tell them. lol

Back
Top Bottom