Twitter: Do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love twitter now. Plus, you can use ping.fm to upate Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, Aim, Google Talk, Wordpress, and many more!
http://twitter.com/xDaevax
Also, there seems to be a common misconception that you get everyone who you're following's tweets on your phone if you set up your phone. This is incorrect. You can make it do that, but why would you want to be assaulted by that many text's?

Do you have facebook? It's like the status updates on facebook. It shows the user's name and then a message typed by them. That's all it is.

exactly thats ALL it is. I would like to quote a t-shirt that I saw at Walmart with the Twitter bird and speech bubble that says "nobody cares"

I don't use one. I think its extremely pointless. At least with facebook you can actually do more social networking rather than a series of pointless facts of your life and whats going on in it.

Buuut to each's own I guess :)

It shows the user's name and then a message typed by them. That's all it is.

i dont care if people like it, good for them.

but that is so stupid!
why would others need to know what your upto in your own life?
i sure as H3// dont care what yall do in your spare time, unless it affects me lol.

grr.....twiter (put an a isntead of I) lol.

the world dosnt need another mybook, spaceface, tagged, hi5 ect@!

/rant

Unfortuneately, I'm always too busy doing whatever it is I'm doing to stop and tell people what I'm doing.

I do not need to Tweet or use Twitter. I'm missing absolutely nothing by not using it.

I stick with Facebook for that sort of stuff.

I like twitter. I like it because a lot of the people on facebook that posted essays for their status updates every 2 seconds have moved away to twitter instead, leaving my feed a lot cleaner!

But getting it would completely defy the point of why I like it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom