Test my program, please.

MarxSoccer

BSOD
I need someone to help me test a new program. I'm not going to get into it deep, Computergen already wimped out :eek:

It's nothing bad. All you need to do is open a file through AIM. It kicks you off, but that isnt the program. After you get kicked off you are able to get right back on. No virus's, trojans, nothing. If you don't want to, or want to complain in this thread about how it's probably a virus, shoot for the moon, I don't care. Anyways, if your interested, IM me at Marxnyder

Why would some want to test a program that kicks them off.. and.. thats all?... :-\

[/no hate]

I said the kicking off part isn't even the program. More of just a side effect, and it has to be done.

Could send the password to him after it kicks you off. Im not sure what purpose in life this program would use but I belive its a thing to snatch someones password. But hey at least he had the brians to make something like it, I cant even come close so whoes complaning! Great job!!!

No it doesn't send me your password. I don't care about screenames that much. Thank Zoom!

Edit: I will keep you guys updated on the program :)

How about you post the code and we compile it ourselves? Otherwise this sounds VERY risky... Better Idea, be your own tester... And shouldn't this be in the Programming section? Personally I don't think anybody should test this guy's stuff unless they know him personally and trust him. That's just my two cents worth.

Back
Top Bottom