telnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Field Goal

Solid State Member
i didnt know exactly if this thread goes here but its as close as i can guess.

i am wanting to run a keylogger on a computer and have some sort of batch file that sends the log to my email every hour or day or so through telnet since that seems like the simplest way. i have not figured out how to send a file through telnet yet and nothing on the internet has really explained it well enough.

if anyone has a good website or wants to explain how i would greatly appreciate it.

and if anyone knows a better way to send the file then that would also be great.

if you really don't trust your girlfriend/boyfriend that much then you should probably just leave them...

and if you are planning on sending credit card details or something to yourself then you should also thikn again, or maybe just hand yourself in now, before you get caught. then they might be more leinient on you...

In all honesty though,
a keylogger has to integrate at system level pretty much directly to the hardware, it's not the sort of thing you can just knock up in vbscript in a few seconds.

your email address idea leaves a really clear and obvious path back to yourself.

and I don't see where you think that telnet comes from, you use telnet to log into remote systems to run commands...

check your other thread for DJ chris's advice.

Both threads get locked because there is a part in the rules about not asking for help hacking into other peoples computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom