Please Help in Trouble w/ yahoo

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Help. I have a friend who I think is playing a prank on me (if ya know him he is the kind of person who would do this kind of thing) and i was wondering how i can ping both screen names (yahoo) to see if they are coming from 2 computers or he is playin a prank and both are coming from 1 computer only. I have FREEping2.0 can i use that? or is there something somethin better i can use. Or is there another to tell who is speakin.. PLEASE HELP ME it would mean a lot to me to find this out.

I doubt you will be able to ping your friends screenname(s). Yahoo probably has built in protection to shield ip addresses(proxy/static ip) and also your friend(if he has a router) may have even tighter security.

You could try pinging his machine with FREEping2.0... It may work but don't have your hopes up.

k...thnx but how do I use the software how do i put the S/N into the into the host box to start the search.

all rite maybe i should clarify myself. I need to know what to type in the little box that comes up when it says what do i want to search

I'm not sure about this seeing as though i do not use yahoo, but i think it would be easier if you get a port scanner such as nmap and then see if you can do a direct connection (on msn you can do this by sending each other files but not sure on yahoo)
Again, i am not sure seeing as though i am not familiar with yahoo, only msn messenger

Back
Top Bottom