Phone/PDA with the best PC syncing ability

EVILISCIOUS

In Runtime
I'm looking for a phone that can easily be synced with a PC to make copies/backups of information on the phone or add data to the phone. I prefer that it sync directly via USB, and does not require any drivers or software. Also, additional hardware like a sync cradle is not preferred.

It doesn't have to be anything fancy. It should just be a GSM phone (triband or quadband) with the ability to store a virtually unlimited number of contacts (thousands), text messaging, an inbuilt calculator & alarm, and an mp3 player & expansion slot for memory would be nice.

Also, a good battery life and call quality are very important.

What am I looking for?

Well - I have the Nokia E65. Good Battery, Alarm, Virually Unlimited Contacts, Virtually Unlimited text message memory, Calculator, Alarm, MP3 Player and Micro SD Expanability. Call Quality is also great. Oh - and it can sync with Outlook.

Probably any Blackberry, iPhone, or Windows Mobile device should have excellent intergration with your computer.

I've personally found the iPhone to be the easiest out of all the three. My iPhone and Macbook can sync videos, music, calender events, contacts, and pictures under one button.

If you're looking for a business oriented choice, the obvious choice would be the Blackberry. Exellent intergration with business programs.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;817456 said:
Agreed that's what I've got although it he would need to install windows mobile OS on his computer.

You can't install Windows Mobile onto a computer.

You can install ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center to sync data with a Windows Mobile enabled phone.

Back
Top Bottom