OK, something really weird here with AIM

lhamil64

In Runtime
I had my computer off all last night. Today i turned it on and i opened AIM. For some really weird reason it signed me on as someone else's account that i didn't even know about. i asked them about it and they said they don't even know the password to it. I also asked them who they gave the password to and they said that they don't think they gave it to anyone. That person was not on my computer.

I'm really confused and "weirded" out about this. Funny that it happened near Halloween.

I had my computer off all last night. Today i turned it on and i opened AIM. For some really weird reason it signed me on as someone else's account that i didn't even know about. i asked them about it and they said they don't even know the password to it. I also asked them who they gave the password to and they said that they don't think they gave it to anyone. That person was not on my computer.

I'm really confused and "weirded" out about this. Funny that it happened near Halloween.

Ok, this sounds weird. I would suggest you contact your ISP and tell them about it and also ask someone who lives with you if they have been near your computer. But apart from that, it could just be a glitch.

Actually i think i may have figured it out. I think that person had logged on a while ago and didn't uncheck the boxes for save password and autologin. I found out that if i move the scroll wheel down it switches to that username so I think I may have accidentally scrolled a little bit and it switched to that right before it logged in.. Its solved now :)

Back
Top Bottom