MSN scroll and offlininess...

Ah right. So it is just MSN :)

I don't think thats my problem, though on my reply, they got my name wrong :eek: They called me something I didn't even mention in my name :s

Anyhow, why haven't you been replying to me when I've been online and said hi? :( :eek:

Kage said:
Ah right. So it is just MSN :)

I don't think thats my problem, though on my reply, they got my name wrong :eek: They called me something I didn't even mention in my name :s

Anyhow, why haven't you been replying to me when I've been online and said hi? :( :eek:

Of couse it is msn, i mean msn is msn! Anyways its not like its bug free, nothing really is completely bug free.

That email isnt what i sent its from someone else that sent it that had sent it on behave of people who have been having the same thing with the offlineness thingy.. so there you go 'Mr' ___ :p j/k

P.S
And when have'nt i been replying to you? and you havent been online at the times i usally on on msn to chat with you as normal, and plus the last time you sent me a message i wasnt up to talking, just like right now(on msn) and your on msn, { partly personal problems... etc} newho...

Back
Top Bottom