MSN Hacking

Arrr, you've got a little apprentice. I hope I'm here to see when he starts battling you and saying such things as 'You are weak old man!' Bing bing bing bang smash. 'If you strike me down now I shall become more powerful that you could ever imagine!' Bing Bing Bash Bong.

Etc etc and so on.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Arrr, you've got a little apprentice. I hope I'm here to see when he starts battling you and saying such things as 'You are weak old man!' Bing bing bing bang smash. 'If you strike me down now I shall become more powerful that you could ever imagine!' Bing Bing Bash Bong.

Etc etc and so on.

You've quit taking your medication again haven't you?
:eek:

lord kalthlon rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! he likes starwars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i liked starwars since i was like 5. lol

All the passwordfinders/crackers/changers use verious ploys such as advanced-looking code to get it. Usually you send an e-mail to a hotmail account "that looks unprofessional but it really works". But all it is is a wannabe hacker wanting your password (you always seem to have to send it)

none of it works and dont fall for the ones where you have to send your passowrd to bot blah blah

also yeh LK Andromeda is cool lol

Back
Top Bottom